December 10, 2006

Went to the Captain Lawrence Brewery yesterday for a little gathering. Lots of ratebeerians came by and got to meet many of the newer guys on the site. Lots of good beers going around but I felt jaded. I remember when I would die to try the Dark Lord, yesterday I was like been there done that. Despite all the good stuff there I wasn't even all that interested in everything. I was really happy to see the people though and still spent plenty of money in the beer stores in Jersey. I felt in myself that I was jaded by all the beer I had already tried and there was nothing new for me to see there. In hindsight, I didnt like that I was feeling that way. This could start me on a slippery slope I dont want to go down.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's the next obsession going to be?

Eugene said...

I will address this in the next post.